At Quetsche, we offer Pre-Order and personalized Made-to-wear services.
To create your personal Quetsche clothing or adapt a design, you may book an appointment by reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We allow 4 to 12 weeks for the cloth to be manufactured, but a confirmed lead time will be given upon your order. Nonetheless, in case you need your order to be completed in shorter lead times, a ‘rush fee’ will be applied.
On the day of the appointment, we advise you to wear neutral, comfortable underwear, or a tank top with leggings. Please refrain from wearing makeup such as foundation and lipstick, which can rub off on the garments.
If you anticipate a body size changing before the delivery of your Atelier creation, then this needs to be communicated in your initial appointment. As we manufacture the clothing to your cloth size, we would need to come to a formal agreement of which cloth size to manufacture if it deviates from your actual body size. If your body size changes from your anticipated measurements, we may be able to offer a tailoring or alteration service, but this depends upon the construction of your chosen cloth. If you have any specific ideas in mind regarding your future clothing, please do share them with us prior to your appointment so that our teams can prepare some designs for you.
The duration and location of the appointment will be determined by Quetsche. To book a studio appointment, we charge 100€. Kindly note that this cost will be deducted from the final cost of your clothing. Additionally, we will ask for a 30% deposit upon order, then take the remaining 70% before the creation is delivered.
In case you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please contact us at least 48 hours in advance. If your appointment is rescheduled or canceled with less than 48 hours notice, you will be charged in full (100€).
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.
For overseas customers, you may visit us in our Paris studio in order for us to take your measurements. Unfortunately, we cannot ship the samples abroad for fittings.
In the case where customers are interested in an item that is not yet available, he/she can pre-order it.
The pre-order lead time will vary from 8 to 16 weeks to be manufactured, but a confirmed lead time will be given upon your order. We will ask for a 30% deposit upon pre-orders, then take the remaining 70% before the product is delivered.
In case you need to cancel your pre-order, please contact us in less than 7 days after having initiated the pre-order. Please also note that no pre-order cancellation will be authorized after the week following our Fashion Shows, that is, no pre-order cancellation is accepted after October 18th for Spring Summer Collections and none after February 28th for Fall Winter Collections. Kindly note that if you still want to cancel your pre-order after the time limit, your 30% deposit will not be refunded.
ATELIER ORDERS RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICIES
Due to the nature of personalized and customized products, returns, exchanges or cancellations are at our discretion. These are considered personalized goods made to your specifications and cannot be re-sold to anyone else. In exercising this discretion, we will have regard to the level of personalization and customization and also reserve the right to offer store credit rather than a monetary refund. Store credit is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. This does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
Please note, that personalized and/or customized products may have a long lead-in time before shipping, but payment will be taken at the time of or shortly after you submit your order and in advance of shipping. Please note that Quetsche will require photos of the items for us to assess before the customer returns them to us and any liability is agreed upon.
For more information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.